Monday, October 10, 2011

CO2 presentation

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0ASHoGSKZDyhKZGhxNnQ3NXZfMzlkeDU5NjRnZw&hl=en_US

The criteria chosen in class where very broad I believe, allowing there to be no clear understanding. I'm not sure what criteria would have been better but we should have made the two criteria established a little bit more concrete.

After the penny presentation disaster I would say these presentation when much better. However, just like the penny presentations there was a lot of repeat information. More calabiration between the groups would have been a great idea so that all the facts and criteria were touched upon not just the stand out ones that everyone commented on.

A huge part of our group was Don, being a very well spoken and a confident speaker abled him to really change some thoughts on the paper.  Organization wise we were on top of it. Using "gmail", something new to me we were able to work on the presentation as a group even when we weren't able to meet as a group.

As the days went on and the more I looked at the paper there were times when I was against the paper. But for some reason after listening to the presentations I still voted for the "yes" groups to win. I thought I was voting that way just because I was yes, but every "no" group argued the same thing and that was the tables and figures.

I'm not sure what is meant by the question if the class made the right decision on the debate.  The question almost sounds like we were debating the topic the of CO2 and global warming, but that was not the debate. Though it was very hard not jump ship and bring that topic up while debating if the paper was legitment.

With othere countries growing and becoming more advanced with industry, it will soon be that the U.S will have little affect on global warming compared to other parts of the world.

What do as individauls makes the difference in global warming. It us the that decide how much is enough. We control how much CO2 is released and we decide if we really are ready to make the difference to prevent any more global warming influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment